Vitamin B12 Injection 1000mcg 1ml Ampoule
Vitamin B12 Injection - $12.97 per 10 ampoules
Order 2=20 3=30 4=40 5=50 Ampules
Each 1ml contains
- 1000mcg Vitamin B12 cyanocobalamin
- 1 dose per ampule
- For Intramuscular or subcutaneous injection
- Vegan Friendly
- GMP & PIC/S Manfacturing Quality is Guaranteed
- Package - 10 ampoule trays secured in conformed plastic
- For personal use
- *International expedited shipping from Thailand - Avg. delivery time 2-3 weeks
- 10.00 Flat fee shipping
- Minimum order is 20 ampoules
- Maximum 50 per order
- Date Code Expires: TP 2023 & ANB 2025
- Orders delivered will be either TP or ANB Laboratories ampules
- Buy 4 for $12.57 each and save 10%
- Buy 5 for $12.57 each and save 10%
Vitamin B12 Injectable 1000mcg 1ml ampule
B12 Health Benefits
- Relieves the body of fatigue and weakness, potentially improving stamina
- Treats pernicious anemia
- Treats sickle cell anemia
– Produces energy
– Assists in weight loss
– Keeps you thinking clearly and fights depression
- Maintains proper heart functioning
- Maintains a strong nervous system
– Supports DNA replication and keeps your cells and you looking younger
– Protects your heart
- Used to treat and prevent Alzheimer's disease
- Used to prevent breast cancer
More information, precautions and interactions can be found under the "About B Vitamins tab."
Before taking any new medication, either prescription or over-the-counter, check with your doctor or pharmacist.
**Product contains benzyl alcohol as an inactive ingredient
Contraindications for Benzyl Alcohol
This preparation is not advised in patients who are sensitive to cobalt and/or vitamin B12. Because this product contains benzyl alcohol, it should not be used in newborns or in people who are sensitive to benzyl alcohol.
Patients who have early Leber's disease (LHON) a hereditary disease that causes optic nerve atrophy have been found to suffer severe and swift optic atrophy when treated with vitamin B12.
Fatal hypokalemia may occur when severe megaloblastic anemia is treated intensively with vitamin B12, as a result of increased erythrocyte potassium requirements.
- 10.00 Flat fee shipping, avg. delivery time 2-3 weeks +/-