Vitamin C injection 100ml Vial
Now only $69.49ea
Each 2ml contains
- 500mg vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- For intramuscular and intravenous injection
- GMP & PIC/S Quality is Guaranteed
- Vegan Friendly
- Date Code Expires: SEP 2025
- Maximum 4 per order (email sales for custom order)
- 10.00 Flat fee shipping, avg. delivery time 10-14 days. Some US packages can take longer.
- *This product should only be used by or under professional healthcare guidance and support
- Long description can be found below
Vitamin C Injection 100ml vial (2ml 500mg Ascorbic acid)
Use of this product should be done under professional supervision and consultation with your doctor. Manufacture instructions: After opening keep refrigerated and best use is within 5 days.
500mg/2ml (250mg per ml)
Sterile clear pale yellow to yellow solution
Store below 25C / 77F, Keep in tight container, Protect from light. Refrigerate after opening.
Side Effects and Safety
When given as a shot: Vitamin C is likely safe for most people when given as a shot into the muscle by a health care provider.
- Common side effects are pain and swelling at the injection site. High doses of vitamin C injections seem to have few side effects. In very high doses there is a potential for nausea and pain at the injection site.
Warnings and Precautions
Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Vitamin C is likely safe for pregnant or breast-feeding women when taken by mouth in amounts no greater than 2000mg daily for women over 19 years old, and 1800mg daily for women 14-18 years old, or given intramuscularly or intravenously.
Taking too much vitamin C during pregnancy can cause problems for babies. Vitamin C is possibly unsafe when taken by mouth in excessive amounts.
Please Read before undertaking a vitamin C supplement regimen:
More information on Vitamin C warnings and precautions
Possible interactions include:
Warfarin – High doses of vitamin C might reduce a persons response to this anticoagulant.
Estrogen – Taking vitamin C with oral contraceptive or hormone replacement therapy might increase your estrogen levels.
Protease inhibitors – Oral use of vitamin C might reduce the effect of these antiviral drugs.
Please Read Interactions before undertaking a vitamin C supplement regimen:
TIP: When IM injecting, mix 1/2-1cc sterile water into Vitamin C solution to dilute its consistency.
B12 Vitamin Store makes no claims regarding positive or negative effects of vitamin C injection and accepts no responsibility for the usage of their products. This is for informational purposes only.