Vitamin B12 Injection 2000mcg 10ml Vial _ BUY 3
BUY 3 Vitamin B12 Injection 2000mcg 10ml Vial
BUY 3 SPECIAL - SAVE $4.98
*Order Qty. 1 = Three 10ml Vials of Vitamin B12
Each 10ml Vial Contains
- 10 ml Vitamin B12 2000mcg
- Each milliliter contains 2000mcg Vitamin B-12
- 10 Doses of 2000mcg B12 per vial
- Or 20 half ml doses = 1000mcg each
- Date code: EXPIRES AUG 2025
- For Intramuscular or subcutaneous injection
- Vegan Friendly
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
- GMP Quality is Guaranteed
- Limit 12 per order = 36 vials
- For personal use
- 10.00 Flat fee shipping, avg. delivery time 2-3 weeks. Currently, some US packages can take 4-6 weeks +/-
- Buy 8 for $43.60 each and save 2%
Vitamin B12 Injection 2000mcg 10ml Vial
Vitamin B12 Health Benefits
- Relieves the body of fatigue and weakness, potentially improving stamina
- Supports healthy red blood cells and is used to treat Anemia
- Treats pernicious anemia
- Treats sickle cell anemia
- Produces energy
- Assists in weight loss
- Keeps you thinking clearly and fights depression
- Maintains proper heart functioning
- Maintains a strong nervous system
- Supports DNA replication and keeps your cells and you looking younger
- Protects your heart
- Used to treat and prevent Alzheimer's disease
- Used to prevent breast cancer
More information, precautions and interactions can be found under the "About B Vitamins tab." Before taking any new medication, either prescription or over-the-counter, check with your doctor or pharmacist.
**Product contains benzyl alcohol as an inactive ingredient
Contraindications for Benzyl Alcohol
This preparation is not advised in patients who are sensitive to cobalt and/or vitamin B12. Because this product contains benzyl alcohol, it should not be used in newborns or in people who are sensitive to benzyl alcohol.
Patients who have early Leber's disease (LHON) a hereditary disease that causes optic nerve atrophy have been found to suffer severe and swift optic atrophy when treated with vitamin B12.
Fatal hypokalemia may occur when severe megaloblastic anemia is treated intensively with vitamin B12, as a result of increased erythrocyte potassium requirements.
Always follow the advice of your medical professional. If you decide to undertake self-injection, always consult a nurse practitioner or doctor to learn the proper method of identifying and cleaning the injection site, administration and how-to properly open and clean a vial.
All B12 Vitamin Store orders include tracking. Delivery time averages 2-3 weeks. Our normal handling time ranges from 24-48 hours. As soon as we have your tracking number, we will email you.